With the recently appointed Group CMO now on board, our new client is looking to add an ABM Marketing Manager to their team.
As part of their energetic team, you will look after their ABM marketing strategy from the outset and add efficiency as you draw upon your experience to make the numbers work.
* Deliver campaigns that enhance the customer experience and drive demand
* Undertake and analyse market conditions, develop the customer using case studies, sales tools etc...
* Formulate account-specific content that is actionable and builds out the company position
* Manage the marketing budget set aside for ABM and show ROI
* A proven track record in ABM, understand the sales cycle
* A track record of developing and managing multiple campaigns whilst keeping sane!
* Strong PM, budget and analytical skills
* Experience with Hubspot preferable, but others considered
Remote working is offered but some travel to London is envisaged
Other benefits include: 23-28 days holiday, group life insurance, PMI, dental, optical (this is a small part)