This is both a proactive and reactive role; you will deliver new ways to drive demand generation and nurture prospects through the funnel.
You will be responsible for campaign coordination, activation and monitor performance, and, of course, share the results internally.
- Work with fellow European marketers to deliver cost-effective, scalable campaigns and build appropriate data segments
- Creation and ownership of the Campaign Activation Plan(s)
- Build campaign, lead and opportunity reporting to ensure ROI success and sharing of key performance improvement factors
- Develop EMEA dashboards and analysis and provide insight-driven suggestions for campaign improvements
- Knowledge of core digital demand channels required
- Ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company (e.g. vendor and agency negotiations & management)
- Demonstrable knowledge of B2B sales process and marketing/sales hand-offs to achieve the best outcomes
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and driving meaningful results