As a driven and passionate marketing leader in EMEA, you will use good judgment to evaluate market opportunities to improve marketing efficiency and program quality.
In addition, you will have a track record of supporting sales with revenues from €50m to €150m and an extensive track record in building teams, as well as fully versed in digital marketing.
* Align marketing activities to support the sales goal for leads, opportunities and pipeline
* Build a strong working relationship with sales to drive filed marketing that will include events, dinners, webinars and workshops
* Take responsibility for planning and optimising of online campaigns across multiple channels
* Manage the marketing program budget, from planning and forecasting through to the final spend
* Been a huge success in your career with demonstrable results to follow and huge budget experience under your belt
* Strong project and people management skills with significant interpersonal experience
* Results orientated, knowledge of metric to drive conversion and pipeline efficiency
* Analytical, rigorous attention to detail and worked in a hugely fast-paced environment previously
This really is a huge opportunity to stamp your marque on this role and with equity, series £££s are on offer