Our client is seeking a Content Writer (copywriter) with experience in copywriting and creating content for B2B technology companies.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable moving back and forth between describing the business challenges and technologies with the point being how they work.
- Create well-written, engaging and relevant blog posts, articles, infographics, and ebooks on topics including cloud technologies and IT business transformation
- Collaborate with our product marketing, design and social media teams to ensure that our content addresses the needs of prospects and customers and grabs their attention immediately
- Take web and email copy up a notch to improve the web experience and drive conversions
- Develop new ideas to help the team plan, schedule and publish content on a regular basis
- Proof and edit both internal and external communications as needed
- 6 years+ experience writing about B2B technology and varying levels of complexity and granularity
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, and proofread in B2B marketing and PR context
- Experience developing creative copy for marketing programs including email nurture campaigns and landing pages
- Proven track record working closely and collaborating with global cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics and Adobe Premiere a plus
Experience writing in a PR context – from press releases to contributed articles – is a definite plus.
This role is home-based but must be in the UK.