As the CRM Administrator, you will have responsibility for managing the CRM system on a daily basis and providing operational policy and best practices for both systems. The role reports to the CRM Manager.
* Maintaining control of access rights, security settings, and user privilege.
* Assisting in GDR compliance.
* Creating and maintaining Teams, Territories, and Business Units.
* Working with senior management to ensure key functionalities are understood.
* In-depth knowledge of internal sales marketing and business processes.
* User and Administrator knowledge of MS Dynamics 365.
* Strong computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
* Process-driven, pay close attention to detail and have analytical thinking skills