As the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that we are giving back to the communities we operate in and create shared value for business by delivering our CSR programmes in an impactful way by project managing key initiatives and working closely with external partners an internal stakeholders.
* Project manage key CSR programmes in education, health and community.
* Increase employee engagement and volunteering maximising the impact of our CSR partnerships and initiatives.
* Report on CSR spend and activities
* Work across the business to identify innovative opportunities for CSR
* An enthusiastic and passionate team player and go to person for CSR
* Ability to embrace and manage our unique internal systems (IT / GPRS)
* Ability to track and demonstrate impact for both beneficiaries and the business
* Enhance our corporate reputation.