Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Assistant to join their Verticals Marketing EMEA team to bring the company's vision to life across various digital channels, with a specific focus on the telecoms industry. This is a part time 12 month contract and offers a fantastic opportunity to learn.
- Work closely with sales and marketing stakeholders as well as external agencies to implement, review and optimise digital campaigns across EMEA, (content selection, campaign set up, agency briefing)
- You’ll need to be customer-centric, data driven with strong analytical skills.
- Monitor the performance of digital content and optimise it to adapt to the customer needs and online journey (web pages, content, email campaigns, digital)
- Support vertical and teams on audience specific organic campaigns and initiatives
- Data-driven and operational mindset
- Passion for web analytics, online testing, digital user experience
- Experience in a marketing or digital/web agency is a plus or a technology organisation would be beneficial
- Experience with Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Eloqua and Salesforce is a plus