Director of Customer Marketing
c.£100K - £150K + RSU's and package -
Ref: 422 Date Posted : Monday, 10 Jan 2022
- Set Up Customer Experience Strategy: Conceptulise and establish an innovative CX strategy to grow a dynamic and loyal customer base.
- Customer Landscape: Understand LeanIX’s customers across segments, products and personas and devise programs that align the overall business goals to build awareness, generate pipeline, accelerate activation, drive advocacy and referrals
- Advance Customer Community’s Maturity: Level-up all existing community activities and take over responsibility for online community, user conferences, customer certification and - referral programs plus establish a Customer Advisory Board.
- Content Creation: Develop content calendars, campaigns and gamification programs to ensure we are providing valuable content to all member segments and driving engagement
- Cross-functional Alignment: Collaborate with all levels in Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to ideate, build and scale customer experience programs
- 5 years of experience in a similar role with a track record of successfully driving customer marketing activities in the UK or EMEA
- BA/BS degree in marketing, analytics, business, or business informatics or similar
- Strong analytical skills and advanced project management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of B2B SaaS