The Director of Digital Demand will be responsible for creating and converting inbound digital marketing traffic to various destinations across EMEA, APAC and LATAM. In short, you will be responsible for driving traffic to over 20 counties in 17 different languages and how the user interfaces, so UX experience is a must. In addition, you will manage a team of six and a multi-£million budget.
* Assess and implement best-of-breed approaches for b2b digital prospect acquisition
* Build and execute a market-dominating strategy for SEO, PPC and paid social
* Maintain a close working relationship with sales ( incl. agencies) to ensure maximum conversion of digital leads
* Measure, track and develop strategies to improve performance across all the country sites
* Significant experience of working within digital marketing that includes: SEO, Paid, and PPC
* Experience of working with a direct salesforce and proficiency in developing through-the-line campaigns
* Use of analytics tools that include: Piwik, GA, Tag Manager, Optimizely, and CrazyEgg, to name but a few
* Proven people management skills and knowledge of marketing automation e.g. Eloqua
Main responsibilities focus on the selection and optimisation of digital channels and the management of traffic drivers, including but not limited to; SEM (SEO & PPC), content syndication, paid social media, paid display (beyond search and social), and PPL/Lead referral. Alongside the traffic drivers, this role will lead the team in the continuous design, dev and testing of our sites’ UX, focusing on the increase of on-page conversion (CRO) as well as the continuous analysis of broader digital performance to determine the best use of digital content to drive demand. "