The Campaign Activation Manager is responsible for driving campaign coordination, activation, and performance monitoring in Southern Europe (France, Spain and Italy).
You will activate brand-aligned programmes and campaigns to create opportunities to engage in multi-channel demand generation for the teams across EMEA.
This role does require bilingual French and English and will be based in Paris
- Work with EMEA marketers to deliver cost-effective and scalable campaigns that deliver top-of-funnel demand
- Create and own the campaign marketing plans
- Develop dashboards and provide analysis on all campaigns, suggest and tweak for campaign improvements
- Build the lead funnel to ensure ROI success and share performance factors
- In-depth knowledge of telemarketing practices and a clear understanding of revenue cycles
- Identify substantial opportunities in the market and the ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable knowledge of the B2B sales process and marketing with sales to achieve the best outcomes
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and within budget
Matchking would be very happy to share the job description with you, please get in touch to show your interest