Our client is an intelligence-led cybersecurity company with offices in London and across the globe.
Due to continued growth and expansion, they are hiring an EMEA DIgital and Campaigns Manager who will capitalise on the continued success and ensure the creation of further campaign creation. Collaboration from Corporate you will instinctively increase market awareness through online campaigns.
* Engage cross-functional teams to conceptualise campaigns into measurable and scalable with a clear view on execution
* Strategically integrate DG tactics, e.g. events, email, social media, to drive campaign deliverables
* Establish/maintain lines of communication with the entire marketing teams and sales to optimise program performance
* Regularly communicate successes and present accordingly to the SLT
* Leverage your proven digital marketing skills
* Working knowledge of the following: Salesforce, Marketo, BrightTalk or a BI tool
* Experience of managing a budget and multiple agencies within EMEA
* Cybersecurity experience is a strong plus but not essential; however, must hail from a b2b vendor or channel partner
Our client has an office in the City but will offer a hybrid and home working contract for this role.