As the Field Marketing Manager, you will have overall responsibility for all regional marketing activities to support the direct sales team as well as key channel partners.
* Develop and execute a rolling marketing plan to create demand generation and pipeline acceleration, this will then be measured and set against aggressive goals that ultimately result in MQL's
* Research, choose, and manage a program of events and webinars to increase engagement and response
* Implement ABM programs, select new channel partners, and work on centrally produced campaigns
* Manage allocated budgets, train and mentor your direct report, and track all £s spent
* An established career in field, channel, and ABM marketing modules, preferably with SaaS and/or cloud experience
* Extensive evidence of working with an aggressive direct sales team to meet & surpass sales targets and MQL/SQL's
* Proven people management skills and extensive knowledge of budget tracking
* Tried and tested communication skills with sales, the SLT, and channel partners
Home based initially and when the office reopens this role with be based in Reading.