Reporting to the CMO, you will work on a highly collaborative and consultative method with fellow peers in marketing, HR and the wider SLT worldwide.
Due to the sensitive nature with an internal comms role, you will be highly organised and senior to propagate messaging internally correctly and through the proper channels.
* Responsible for global internal communications strategy and plan.
* Ensure employees can connect with the company directive and feel part of the wider team globally.
* Plan & execute the internal events program whilst simultaneously garnering support and attendance for such events
* Partner closely with the VP of HR on internal messaging that will support business growth and restructure
* Proven internal communications experience from a b2b company, preferably mid to Enterprise size
* Preferably educated with a journalism or English degree from a reputed establishment
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and meet deadlines at all times
* Possess a superior judgment and a sound mind whilst protecting the integrity of the business
This role is home-based, and can you can reside anywhere in the UK or EMEA (must have full working rights for the UK)