The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver marketing communications and campaign programmes to support key vertical segments and customers.
* PR activities - to work with PR agencies and the Digital Marketing Manger to support the delivery of agreed plans and ensure all coverage is leveraged and aligned to all events and campaign activity.
* Case Studies - develop pipeline of case studies to support campaigns and sales enablement. Work with internal managers.
* Vertical Campaigns - develop and deliver integrated campaigns for key verticals, optimise marketing activity. Ensure data is clearly defined and leads are correctly followed up using SFDC
* Customer Marketing - develop and deliver ongoing customer communications programme to support cross and up sell activites, including newsletter and specific customer campaigns
* 3-5 years integrated campaign delivery experience - database management, lead reporting and ROI measurement
* Proven marketing communications management skills, especially PR
* Customer Marketing experience
* Stakeholder and agency management
* Ideally from B2B/technology organisation background
Meet the team
Our Networking Investment
22a Station Approach, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6NF
+44 (0)1932 829 999
© Matchking Recruitment Limited - all rights reserved
webdesign by Solution-one-media