Our client is a rapidly growing London-based start-up company seeking a Marketing Executive to join their dynamic marketing team and become a significant contributor in driving demand generation through their Partner Ecosystem.
* Engage and network with partners to build relationships for joint marketing efforts.
* Devise and manage partnership contracts and develop partnership incentives.
* Working with a limited budget on co-marketing activities such as shared content, webinars, and podcasts.
* Will be required to bring in 10% of the overall demand generation pipeline.
* 3+ years of experience in a partner-facing role, SaaS/PaaS would be an advantage.
* Must have experience in working in a startup/scaleup
* Experience with Hubspot and GA4 is highly desirable, as well as running webinars, tradeshows, and roundtables.
* Excellent written and communication skills with a bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing, or a related field.
Just so you know, this is a hybrid role, two days per week (Tuesday and Thursday) in their EC1 London office.
Salary to £40K with benefits such as pension, shares, PHI, Training budget, 25 days holiday + BH's and a 40 hour working week which is flexible to start and finish.