Our client is a growing IT consulting, software solutions, and product company that is looking for someone to join them who has had experience across the marketing mix to include: campaigns, events, communications, stakeholder management, digital & social media, and reporting.
It's an incredibly exciting time to be joining my client.
- Drive effective marketing campaigns and programs that generate leads and opportunities with a view to move to MQLs quickly
- Developing and deliver the marketing plan
- Develop and execute demand generation activities across various channels to drive new leads (e.g. ABM, email, digital marketing, content marketing, webinars etc.)
- Work with the CEO and SLT to drive effective content strategy (PR) raise their online profile
- Be responsible for the development of customer-facing content (blogs, eBooks, videos, white papers, and infographics)
- 4+ years B2B marketing experience in the tech industry, ideally services
- Understand how to use content for lead generation and campaign activity
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages across multiple channels
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, analytical, highly efficient, and be a detail-oriented self-starter
Our client offers hybrid working; however, you should be able to attend the office (Hemel Hempstead) a couple of times a week depending on requirements. Some occasional travel will be required
Employees are provided with a choice of Android or Mac and iPhone/Windows.
Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, a performance-related bonus with a generous pension and benefits package.