Our client is the leading provider of national conferences for health and social care professionals.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team to oversee the marketing selection of events, as well as provide marketing services through email campaigns. In addition, you will be required to manage and lead the marketing team of 2.
* Prepare and deliver the marketing plans 2024
* Create compelling marketing copy and engaging email marketing campaigns
* Project Management - you will lead on various marketing projects focusing on increasing revenue
* Use data to track and analyse email campaigns and advertising, adjust marketing strategy accordingly
* Proven experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
* Strong knowledge of marketing principles, strategies, and tactics
* Proficient in digital marketing techniques, including SEO, GA4, SEM, social media, Google Ads and email marketing
* You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple events
This is a remote working position.