Our client is a UK based business with over 20 years of experience in selling software that draws raw data into meaningful information that prevents outages and disruption to Enterprise clients across the globe.
As the East Coast Marketing Manager, you will create meaningful campaigns and create the strategy to build pipeline. Reporting to the VP, you will also oversee the events program, all social engagement and report back along your journey with our client.
* Lead the development and execution of all marketing projects, campaigns, and resources
* Work with sales to drive pipeline growth and sales outcome
* Ensure high-quality leads reach the target audience by aligning all metrics and performances internally
* Monitor the local landscape and identify new opportunities to accelerate growth and demand
* Proven b2b experience with the IT Tech/SaaS sector
* Have demonstrated the building of effective marketing campaigns
* Worked with the digital and social media ecosystem
* Able to think independently, think strategically and act tactically
Due to the nature of the role only East Coast candidates considered within the aforementioned target areas