Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations this role will be part of a team shaping and building the Marketing Operations function within the business.
You will be the go-to person within the business for data queries and segment creation using our platforms such as HubSpot, SFDC, 6sense and HG insights.
In particular, you will be focused on how a structured process and a solid data foundation can drive improvements to integrated marketing campaign execution and reporting. Working with the other members of the Marketing Operations team you will tailor systems, and create and improve processes to streamline the execution of marketing initiatives, the production process and reporting.
- Create, maintain and manage datasets that can be utilised by the marketing and sales function for campaign use
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests for specific data cuts
- Identify new trends in marketing operations, evaluate and recommend new technologies for implementation
- Be a direct interface and trusted consultant for the rest of the marketing ops team, marketing and sales executives, sales operations and business analyst team members
- Measure the efficiency and the effectiveness of all marketing activities via CRM and related marketing automation and digital marketing tools (Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, 6Sense)
- Extensive experience in developing and exploiting marketing automation and Google analytics marketing tools
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, preferably in a large multi-divisional business
- Strong analytical skills along with keen attention to detail.
- Previous exposure of acting as an admin-level user in a marketing automation platform such as HubSpot (strongly preferred), Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- An understanding of the B2B sales cycle and the role marketing plays in opportunity creation
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and GDPR compliance
- Pro-active logical thinker with an aptitude for troubleshooting with a solutions-led approach
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns/MarTech logic
- Experience with database hygiene and excellence such as segmentation and measurements
- Knowledge of multi-touch attribution models for marketing reporting
- Experience working with a lead/contact/activity scoring system