Our client are seeking a Marketing Planning and Data Analyst to join their Group Marketing team. You will work with various marketing teams to measure business performance and build actionable insights to grow the business. You will be a strong data marketer and be able to digest, analyse and simplify complex data so you will be able to present your findings.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark and contribute to our client's growth story.
* Support the development and management of annual, quarterly and monthly marketing planning and reporting cycles.
* Develop planning tools, models and dashboards using SQL, Excel and data visualisation tools to enable continuous performance improvement
* Analyse data from multiple sources, including email metrics, google analytics, and social and performance marketing data to provide insight for both marketing and the wider business.
* Provide campaign analysis, funnel performance and conversion tracking metrics to enable the continuous evaluation of marketing tactics and demonstrate attribution.
* Minimum of 2 years in Marketing Data and analytics.
* Proficient with web, CRM and digital platform and analytics tools e.g., Hubspot, Hootsuite.
* Experience in working in marketing analytics, ecommerce analytics or a related field
* Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques including segmentation, predictive modelling, querying and reporting tools, A/B testing and metrics reporting
* Knowledge of digital marketing techniques, campaign design and measurement
The role is based at HQ offices in The Shard, London, and is being offered with hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote).