Your job will be to protect and promote the positive reputation of the brand through integrated communications campaigns, as well as supporting the implementation of the external communications strategy. While the main focus of the role is PR, you'll also support with public affairs activity on an ad hoc basis, as part of the team's integrated approach to external communications.
- Support the delivery of a full proactive PR service including the corporate and events calendar
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, researching potential stories and generating PR ideas, always ensuring on-brand messaging.
- Collate journalist briefings, look after journalist database and manage press cuttings distribution service.
- Be an advocate for the PR team, compiling evaluation reports to play back success internally and increasing awareness of the support the team provides.
- You'll have a minimum of 2 years comms' experience
- You'll be a proactive ‘self-starter' who takes the initiative and always strives to learn something new.
- You'll be a team player, enjoy new challenges and be able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You enjoy writing with clarity and producing 'punchy' copy.
This role is Hybrid and when in the office, you will be based in The Shard, London