As the Field Marketing Manager for the German region, you will be responsible for the design and execution of marketing campaigns in the DE region.
This is a perfect role for a b2b marketer who wants to thrive on their own initiative and energy whilst managing a hungry sales team.
* Design inbound & outbound localised field marketing activities to ensure 1/4 and 1/2 yearly pipeline objectives are met
* Define customer needs to different audiences via intelligent targeting and segmentation
* Work closely with sales to identify and execute local events
* Collaborate with global marketing on WW campaigns and branding, be the spokesperson for UK marketing
* Proven success in field marketing within the IT/Tech/SaaS, preferably targeting the Enterprise
* Built strong working relationships with sales leaders and nurture those continually
* A good understanding of the customer buying journey and how to populate the sales funnel
* Strong ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload whilst simultaneously keeping a keen eye on detail
This role can be based in Germany (Frankfurt) or London, both of which will be home-based mostly in its entirety