HQ in Edinburgh but remote working is offered, probably once a fortnight (expensed) in Edinburgh.
Our client is a leading AI software vendor within the accounting world and most, if not all, large establishments utilise their software. With huge growth afoot and VC coming soon, this certainly is the right time to be joining our new and exciting client.
* Manage & execute all outbound and inbound marketing activities, using ABM where necessary
* Engage the nurture program to optimise MQL's
* Test and optimise conversion rates through the funnel to include websites, paid social, and organic marketing
* Identify new places for future events, negotiate costs and roll-out in 2022 and beyond!
The above four are only a fraction of the excitement you will be involved in!
* Experienced in running high-value DG programs
* Highly versed in data and research models with a natural talent to prove data is highly valuable to the role
* Fluent in marketing operations platforms, ideally Hubspot and Triblio
* Bonus if you have previous ABM experience
Ideally, Edinburgh or anywhere in Scotland based - the NE and South would be considered