Our client are one of the world’s leading providers of customized business concepts for efficient technology management. They are seeking a Senior Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their International Marketing team in a managerial role. You will be in full charge of the Marketing with support from UK/Ireland and German teams.
- Maintain and grow the company’s market position
- Identify marketing needs and develop the marketing strategy
- Create content and campaigns for local regions
- Define local/regional Marketing budget
- Develop regional event program and coordinate events
- At least 4 years 360 B2B marketing experience, working with Blue Chip companies a bonus
- A good communicator and ability to work and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Eager to advance marketing career bring new ideas
This is a Home based role although occasional travel to their Egham office will be required as will some international travel when allowed.
Benefits include: a bonus paid quarterly and a car allowance, flexible working, pension, private healthcare and training and development opportunities.