Our brand new client is a Unicorn! Having just raised $120m in round 6 of funding they have been valued at £2bn in only 10 years.
With the newly appointed Director of Marketing, whom you will report to and with two direct reports yourself you will shape, define and generate the next level of lead generation in EMEA, specifically Germany.
* Working closely with sales, you will closely align the leadership strategy with pipeline building the main objective
* Collaborate with teams across here and the US you will build the event pipeline for 2022
* Successfully execute the customer expansion plans via digital and offline tools
* Manage the marketing budget, ensure ROI on all campaigns and present findings to the SLT
* Demonstrable b2b tech SaaS experience, preferably with a security/authentication background
* Ability to create large scale marketing programs with relevant tone of voice and HQ branding
* Possess a proven track record in LG activities in EMEA as well as a strategic thinker
* Proficient user of Salesforce, Marketo or similar
Ideally a German speaker with experience of working in Germany with partners
This is a remote-based role but you must be able to visit their offices 1 or 2 times per week in London (SE1).