Our client is a software development company founded in 1990, now with 15,000 customers and 1200 employees and a client base that stretches to all points of the globe. Due to expansion the Director of Demand Generation is looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team and grow the business to the next step.
With a focus on assisting clients and their partners their technology can run infrastructure, business processes and data analytics you will own the EMEA marketing plan and execution strategy to increase demand generation via the entire marcoms mix.
* Responsible for developing the strategy and executing marketing campaigns via SFDC and Marketo
* Collaborate with Account Executives, plan and execute Account Based Marketing programs to cross/up/new sell
* Develop campaigns to increase attendance at events and tradeshows, attend all events
* Work closely with Marketing Operations to understand marketing KPI reports and dashboard management
* Demonstrable success in creating demand generation programs, preferably within the enterprise software space
* Excellent understanding of marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo
* Proven creative and communication skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail.
* Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business, or professional marketing qualification
Meet the team
Our Networking Investment
22a Station Approach, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6NF
+44 (0)1932 829 999
© Matchking Recruitment Limited - all rights reserved
webdesign by Solution-one-media