As a key member of the EMEA marketing team, you will play, organise and execute marketing campaigns through the channel partnership program and directly to the end user. In effect, this will cause cross-partnership leads to further pipeline generation, all of which you will measure at each juncture throughout the calendar year.
* Design and execute nurture campaigns through MS Dynamics to attract new customers, monitor each lead continually
* Determine customers' buying cycle and influence with nurture campaigns to deliver end growth
* Foster ways to increase web traffic; strategic planning a must
* Reach new prospects through all mediums, including: advertising, SEM/SEO, events and email marketing
* Proven b2b marketing tech background with channel and end-user experience
* Experienced in driving and executing DG that have yielded both positive and monetary results
* Budget responsibility, agency management (PR) and Dynamics are a must
* Be a passionate team player, but at times, be self-sufficient to get the job done!
Hybrid working is offered with occasional travel to Hemel